It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

So it appears over the past couple weeks a new buyer and seller combo has appeared on e-bay. Someone buying up HP Mediasmart products and reselling them with a couple accounts. Appears that pumkin1949 ( Feedback Score Of 13) is the buyer and nextceo7 ( Feedback Score Of 0 ) seems to be creating the appearance of a co or rival seller. This is just pure speculation on my part based on watching the auctions and winners very closely (yes if you are intuitive enough you can figure out or have a reasonably high expectation of guesstimating correctly the identity of e-bay buyers by the bid listings), and I may have never noticed if it weren't for the fact that pumkin1949 ( Feedback Score Of 13) sent me an obnoxious message in regards to one of my own auctions. So I guess what I'm driving at is these umm fellows, seem to be trying to drive the e-bay market pricing of HP Mediasmart server products up quite high. If you are wanting to sell your own stuff, now might be a good time to garner a reasonable price for your goods.

:cheers:

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank helrazr for this post
muzhik, yakuza

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!