It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:21 am 
1TB storage
1TB storage

I have a 485ex with an E5200 CPU upgrade. Everything has been great for the past 3 years of constant use. The server does daily backups on 2 PC's in the house, stores all pictures/music/video, and runs SageTV software (DVR + media streaming). My power supply went out about 3 weeks ago and I picked up a KDM replacement on ebay. I had to do a server recovery as I think some stuff got corrupted due to the the constant 5 sec on/off cycle when the old power supply was dying. Anyways, I performed a server recover, and have downloaded all windows updates, and I still can't get the HDHomerun (network tuner) to tune in a channel on either QuickTV or sage. It looks like it tries to tune and then the data rate on the HDhomerun just goes to zero.

I can tune channels no problem on a Win XP netbook and a Vista laptop using QuickTV. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both SageTV and the HDhomerun several times, I've turned Windows Firewall off also, and I still can't get it to work. I'm stumped!!

Any ideas?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!