It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:37 pm 
1TB storage
1TB storage

I'll have to edit this later, and host some files but I am researching an issue where after hotfix 2781272 (Which adds support for UEFI based client backups) my windows 10 PC will still not connect to the server. I saw this KB listed under windows update, and it is supposed to help fix the issue. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2934953

Here is a link to the hotfix, along with another update that showed up in windows update after I installed the hotfix. I installed the hotfix, then restarted and checked for updates. I installed the update then went to each of my clients where client updates were available via the launchpad. I installed the client updates on each machine then rebooted. From here I was able to add and backup my UEFI/GPT Win 10 1803 machine. There seems to be another version of the hotfix available at the bottom of this thread as well: https://www.tenforums.com/general-suppo ... 011-a.html

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:45 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Thanks for the heads up on this Jachin

ex49x/v1 (toyin w/Vail)
VGA
Q8200s w/two 30mm cooling fans
4gb Ram
Rear Casecover Cooling Mod

Thanks