It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:49 pm 

Hello the forum,
Recently did a recover on my server after continuous problems with connectivity. Got to the point where I could only access the server by remote desktop. The server seem to have recovered however my 4 drives are blinking at approx. 60 impulses per min. My health lights are all aqua white and so are the drives. I have tried loading the connector from the server as well as the CD provided and it fails every time at configuring computer backup. I have rebooted and done a second server recovery with no luck. It always fails at configuring computer backup. I am out of bullets at this point and need the expertise of this forum to continue, please help!!. My computer is running windows 7 (64 bit)
Thanks.

Mike

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:43 pm 
Max Contributor
Max Contributor

Sorry I didn't see this one, you may have moved on but just in case.
I would suspect a bad drive.
When you did the recoveries did you have all the drives in ? and you did pick "recovery" "not Factory reset"?

After marking the botton (OS) drive so it can be put back in the bottom bay, the rest can be in any bay. I would check all the drives 1 by 1 in a usb to sata dock on a client.
Did you have the Free Smart addin installed on the server? It would have told you if a drive was going bad.
I'll watch and see if you make it back with any questions, or if you were any to fix it, how did that go? It might help others.

Good luck

:twisted: Fear the Cloud :twisted:

Thanks