It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:03 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse Manager 3.43.1 is available for download here.
- Maintenance and improvements on the Trailers Download feature.

Sweet! Thank you for the continuing support.

Does Apple’s change to their M1 change anything for your future roadmap? I know thats for laptop/dektops but it could open some interesting possibilities.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:07 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Did you get an email about the new TheTVDb API changes and how it is becoming subscription based? Is this going to change things for you/us?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:38 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Manager 3.44.1 is available for download here.
- Further maintenance and improvements on the Trailers Download feature.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Did you get an email about the new TheTVDb API changes and how it is becoming subscription based? Is this going to change things for you/us?

Yes I did. Let's first see how that goes, since there are some reactions for adding a subscription model to a community driven project. Although 12$/year isn't too bad.
There is always the tmdb option, but no banners there, meaning a complete UI redesign, and I really like how the current UI has turned out.

Edit: Link fixed

Last edited by Pafsanias on Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:49 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse Manager 3.44.1 is available for download here.
- Further maintenance and improvements on the Trailers Download feature.

Download link not working, 404 message.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:33 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Link fixed.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:10 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Have you ever looked at the Zappiti and Zidoo and if they are compatible with 10Muse? I think Ziddo uses a Kodi fork that pretty much retains all features so that should be easy but Zappiti does not seem to be on the surface.

Just wondering since I may be interested in switching to one when the new models come out this year....BTW, Happy New Years.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:29 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Happy New Year!

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Have you ever looked at the Zappiti and Zidoo and if they are compatible with 10Muse? I think Ziddo uses a Kodi fork that pretty much retains all features so that should be easy but Zappiti does not seem to be on the surface.

Just wondering since I may be interested in switching to one when the new models come out this year....BTW, Happy New Years.

The Zappiti didn't have an API all these years, I see now they have one. I'll look into it, although at first glance it appears to be very limited.

Ziddo has a full featured Kodi fork that is fully compatible with 10Muse. You can even set it up so that Kodi starts on boot, so it works as a stand alone Kodi device.

Our player of choice at this moment is the Odroid C4 with CoreElec. Very reliable, fantastic PQ, supports every video and audio format and it also does HDR->SDR tonemapping so that you can watch your HDR rips in older non-hdr tvs (a feature that many players lack, including the Odroid N2).

Thanks  
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:33 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Happy New Year!

The Zappiti didn't have an API all these years, I see now they have one. I'll look into it, although at first glance it appears to be very limited.

Ziddo has a full featured Kodi fork that is fully compatible with 10Muse. You can even set it up so that Kodi starts on boot, so it works as a stand alone Kodi device.

Our player of choice at this moment is the Odroid C4 with CoreElec. Very reliable, fantastic PQ, supports every video and audio format and it also does HDR->SDR tonemapping so that you can watch your HDR rips in older non-hdr tvs (a feature that many players lack, including the Odroid N2).

I was actually looking at the Odroid N2+ but reading up on the C4 it looks to be a lot more stable, although not as fast as the N2+. Are you using an MicroSD or did you install an eMMC module?

The Zidoo keeps looking better but before I spend that much money I will test the Odroid. I like the idea of a completely stand-alone Kodi box so nothing else bogs down the system. That is the issue I think I am having with the Nvidia Shield. If Zidoo can also be made to be a direct boot into Kodi and nothing else then I may look at that after I test the C4.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:50 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I was actually looking at the Odroid N2+ but reading up on the C4 it looks to be a lot more stable, although not as fast as the N2+. Are you using an MicroSD or did you install an eMMC module?

If you use it only with 10Muse, MicroSD or eMMC should make no difference, apart from boot time. Same with the faster N2+, you will see the difference only if you use the Kodi UI or a heavy skin.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
The Zidoo keeps looking better but before I spend that much money I will test the Odroid. I like the idea of a completely stand-alone Kodi box so nothing else bogs down the system. That is the issue I think I am having with the Nvidia Shield. If Zidoo can also be made to be a direct boot into Kodi and nothing else then I may look at that after I test the C4.

I think you 'll be very happy with the C4. That is, of course, if you don't need the extra apps of a full android box like Zidoo (I personally don't).

Thanks  
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:58 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
If you use it only with 10Muse, MicroSD or eMMC should make no difference, apart from boot time. Same with the faster N2+, you will see the difference only if you use the Kodi UI or a heavy skin.

I think you 'll be very happy with the C4. That is, of course, if you don't need the extra apps of a full android box like Zidoo (I personally don't).

I went ahead and ordered it so I will try it out. Worse case scenario I can always repurpose it as something else (VPN, NAS, or HA) if I don't like it.

Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Here's a question that I have meant to ask for YEARS.... can you add full BDVM folder and ISO movies to the collection manager and still be playable in something that supports them like the Zidoo?

I have remuxed everything to MKV for so long that I never thought of asking.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:21 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Here's a question that I have meant to ask for YEARS.... can you add full BDVM folder and ISO movies to the collection manager and still be playable in something that supports them like the Zidoo?

I have remuxed everything to MKV for so long that I never thought of asking.

Yes, both formats are supported. Note that mediainfo (the library that 10Muse uses for scanning) does not support iso, you may not get all technical info when scanning.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:36 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:

Absolutely loving the Odroid C4 with CoreELEC!!! Great player and the slim CoreELEC is butter smooth compared to the Nvidia Shield which has become quite buggy. The PQ for 1080p is just perfect and 4K UHDs with the Lumagen doing the HDR DTM is just amazing.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I just got a Mac Mini M1 and having 10Muse on one of my desktops at all times is so cool! I no longer have to keep my iPad near my desk just to verify if I have a movie on my server.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:30 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.33 is available on the app store:

Improvements on Kodi Seek functions:
- Smoother, faster and more reliable
- Supports repeated tapping for multiple steps

There is one limitation: Because of a bug with the Kodi JSON-RPC api, skipping forward 1 to 59 seconds will skip forward 60 seconds. I'll remove the limitation when the bug is fixed.

The above Kodi bug with seeking is fixed with Kodi 19 Matrix, which is now in the stable 19.1 version, also available for Coreelec.

The upcoming 10Muse version removes the quoted workaround, so the +20 step now works normally.

I suggest you already update your Kodi machines with the Matrix version, if the new 10Muse version finds you with an old Kodi, the +20 skip will have unwanted results.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next